PASMA - Scaffold Tower Training
Industrial Training Services Ltd is an accredited training provider for PASMA (Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association).
Why do you need training?
The work at height Regulations 2005, require that the assembly, dismantling or alteration of mobile Access Towers should only be undertaken by a *competent person
Open public training courses take place at our fully equipped training Centre on a regular basis
The standard PASMA Training Course Covers
PASMA ID CARD
- Introduction to Mobile Access Towers
- Tower Assembly
- Safe use of Towers
- Repositioning Towers
- Tower Inspection
- Care and Maintenance
- Tower Dismantle
- Regulations and Standards
- To know and understand the specific duties under the work at Height Regulations which apply to them as individuals.
- To have adequate training in the correct use and limitations of any equipment allocated to them for the task.
- To be able to recognise safe and unsafe situations/activities
- To know the procedure for reporting any defects, hazards or Unsafe procedures they detect.
The above are some example of the requirements for a competent person
Health and Safety
PASMA training is recognised by the Health and Safety Executive and thereby recommended to all users of Aluminium scaffold Towers to obtain training and PASMA Cards.
In addition to PASMA Scaffold Tower Training, Industrial Training Services Ltd offer numerous construction related training courses with a sample shown below.
- CPCS Training & Testing for construction plant operators.
- Confined Space Training.
- Trench Support Training.
- Abrasive wheels Training.
- First Aider Training.
- New Roads & Street Works Act
- Forklift Operator Training.
- National Vocational Qualifications
All training course and training schemes offered by Industrial Training Services Ltd are in line with the requirements of the Health & Safety Executive and construction & industrial management committees.